In order to maximize our performance and reach the point of perfection, we divide our companies into six divisions, each of which is supervised by an industry professional, supported by experienced staffs. The six divisions are Fuels, Gas and LPG, Coal, Lubricants, Additives and Chemicals. Sadikun distribution system covers the nation and is organized through our regional offices which are located in Merak, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bandung, Surabaya and Denpasar.
Sadikun has operated for more than 40 years - developing the confidence of our clients and prioritizing loyalty as the company's main value. The growth and accomplishments of Sadikun are inseparable from the loyalty of our clients. Sadikun thanks our loyal customers that have supported and partaken in the success of Sadikun.
Sadikun Group is an energy company is currently inviting passionate and energetic candidates to grow with our company through contributing your skills and experiences in these following challenging positions:
- BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER (BUM) / OPERATION MANAGER (OM)
Responsible to manage all the business unit activities in sales, procurement, financial, human resources, safety, legal and general affair.
- SALES & MARKETING SUPERVISOR (SMS) / OFFICER (SMO)
Responsible to supervise / implement sales & marketing activities, perform company product sales, maintaining both present and new / potential customers in order to achieve sales target. Possess an excellent communication skills, good account management & analytical skills in analyzing data, good looking.
- HR & LEGAL SUPERVISOR (HRLS) / OFFICER (HRLO)
Responsible to supervise/implement an effective HR program including recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits. Responsible in all legal activities, compliance with the Law & regulation, develop & monitor implementation of legal procedure. Min qualification is S1 (Psychology/Legal).
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR (FAS) / OFFICER (FAO)
Responsible to deal with all financial activities, including administration handling, good ability in performing analysis on financial report, capable of preparing financial report, having good knowledge in AR, GL, and taxation is preferable. Min qualification is S1 (Accounting).
- PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR (PS) / OFFICER (PO)
Responsible to coordinate and making decision in local and international product purchase. Responsible in delivering, storing product, and managing warehouse.
- PROJECT ENGINEER (PE)
Responsible to lead, manage and supervise data-centered and trouble shooting projects (including mechanical / electrical contractor jobs) of the company. Supervising subcontractors and vendors, and performing excellent cost control of projects. Responsible to estimate the power of constructions and to count the project expense. Proficient in operating Auto Cad 2D, 3D, and Photoshop. Min. qualification Is bachelor of engineering (major in mechanical, electrical, civil or architecture).
- SALES ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (SAO)/CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (CSO)
Responsible to provide services to customer, to supervise goods demand and goods transfer process. Proficient in market orientation and market development Good ability in sales administration.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of energy trading or construction (Manager), 3-5 years experience (Supervisor). Min qualification is D3/S1 in any major (1,2,5,7) & specially D3/S1 in mechanical/ Industrial Engineering(2). Responsive, proses strong initiatives, good analytical, problem solving and communication skill, proficient in written & spoken in English, strictly no smoking, willing to be placed in all over Indonesia provinces.
PO BOX 2896 JKP 10028 or email: email@example.com