- General Manager Operation (GM) : 2 positions
- Senior Manager Operation (OM) : 3 positions
- Male (Sr. Operation Manager max. 45 years old, GM Operation max. 50 years old).
- Bachelor degree from Engineering
- At least 8 years for Sr. Operation Manager, and 10 years for GM Operation of working experience in open cut mining operation (Iron, bauxite, and coal)
- Having some experience in manufacturing industry.
- Held POM Certification
- Outstanding leadership credentials and the ability to drive result
- Comprehensive Knowledge of mining management principles and practice
- Initiative, communications, information monitoring planning and organizing
- Strong commitment to safety
- Willing to be located at mine site
email@example.com not later than 9 March 2013