Lowongan Kerja BUMN Krakatau Posco - MADURACANTIK JOBS


28 Sep 2015

Lowongan Kerja BUMN Krakatau Posco

Krakatau PoscoPT. Krakatau POSCO is a company engaged in the steel industry. PT Krakatau Posco was established in 2010 and operates a multi-national joint venture between PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk and POSCO Korea with a total investment cost of USD 2.66 billion by 2014.

PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk is the largest state-owned steel company in Indonesia which has a 30% stake. While the remaining 70% owned by POSCO Korea. Products company will consist of Slab, Plate, and Hot Rolled Coil (HRC). The company will be built in Cilegon, Banten, and will require an investment of around USD 6 billion.

Now we are looking for graduates who willing to learn, build trust with open mind, work hard and smart to be an Accountant Staff.

General Requirements
  • Bachelor graduates (S1) Major in Accounting
  • Male/Female
  • Maximum 28 years old
  • GPA/IPK min 2.85 of 4.0 scale
  • Minimum TOEFL Score : 500
  • Good Personality, High Integrity, High Discipline, Hard working,diligent, creative, initiative and able to interact with other teams effectivelly
  • Having ability of Korean Language is an advantage
  • Work location Kawasan Industri Krakatau, Cilegon, Banten
Please fill our CV form based on true written evidence (file name: Name_GPA_University) send to recruitment@krakatauposcoenergy.com with subject : Name_GPA_University

Please do not send any other file besides our CV form

The closing date for application is on Wednesday, 30th September 2015

Only shortlist candidate will be invited